At Companion Animal Care we understand how challenging it can be when your pet is sick. We offer expert medical advice, diagnostics, and treatments for many acute and chronic conditions.
We have access to in-house laboratory and radiology (x-ray) equipment for quick results when needed. We are able to send samples to specialized laboratories for many specific testing needs.
We routinely treat pets with:
- allergies/skin conditions
- eye and ear infections and conditions
- acute and chronic vomiting and/or diarrhea
- endocrine disorders (thyroid disease, Cushing’s disease, Addison’s disease, diabetes)
- heart and lung conditions (congestive heart failure, pneumonia, asthma)
- urinary tract diseases
- neurologic conditions
- arthritic changes
We are happy to provide second opinions for any disease or condition for which your pet is currently receiving treatment. Please contact us at (920) 921-5199 to set up an appointment with our doctors.